Here at Peaks, we have been proactively taking steps to keep our members safe during this pandemic. Below are specific examples of what we currently have in place.
- Contactless key tag check-in system.
- Alcohol hand sanitizer gel provided for member use in the front lobby.
- Every member is required to wipe down all of their equipment and machines using the provided towels and medical grade virucide & disinfectant.
- Sign-ups for classes are now required and are located on the aerobics tab of the website.
- The outdoor pool has been limited to one member per lane, 4 members maximum at a time.
If you have any questions about our protocols, feel free to reach out by phone, email, or stop by the facility. We look forward to seeing more and more of our loved members back at Peaks soon!
- Peaks Management